Encouraging Food Producing Families
Register productive families and organize the process of monitoring their food products to ensure food safety in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi and boost consumer confidence in their products.
- Identification and registration of productive families as well as monitoring their products to help in protecting public health.
- Create legislation and legal frameworks to streamline the monitoring and inspection processes, and contribute to finding investment environment for productive families.
- Increase consumer confidence in products produced by food-producing families.
- Trace the productive families' products to boost the process of recalling products and investigating cases of food poisoning.
- Contribute to improving the income of food-producing families according to legal frameworks.
- Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan Foundation
- Family Development Foundation
- Department of Economic Development - Abu Dhabi
- General Women's Union
- Khalifa Fund to Support & Develop Small & Medium Enterprises
- Emirates Red Crescent
- Abu Dhabi Chamber of Commerce and Industry